środa, 31 sierpnia 2016

'TWO GENTLEMEN' - LAYOUT


Hellomy blog fans. Today I would like to show you a layout made for Retro Kraft Shop with two gentlemen. A project with a lot of layers, media and add-ons.

Witajcie. Dzisiejszą inspiracją dla Retro Kraft Shop jest LO  z dwoma dżentelmenami. 
Praca z dużą ilością warstw, mediów i dodatków.


Zainspirowana motywem koła postanowiłam użyć go jako motyw przewodni pracy.
Możecie zauważyć tutaj koła w formie papierowej, stemple, maskę i ogrom chlapań! 

Inspired by the shape of a circle, I decided to use it as the theme of my work.
Here you can see the circles in the form of paper, stamps, stenciling and a lot of splashes!


Pracę rozpoczęłam od wybrania zdjęcia - następnie wybrałam papier i dodatki.
Całość zabezpieczyłam gesso clear. Następnie dodałam mgielki i chlapania. Nałożyłam pastę modelującą przez różne maski. Ułożyłam kompozycję starając się by była warstwowa. 
Dodałam kilka kwiatów, chlapań i moja praca była gotowa! 

I started the work by choosing my photos - then chose the paper and accessories.
I secured the whole thing with gesso clear. Then I added mists and splashing. I applied the modeling using different stencils. Then, I was trying to put together a composition that was layered.
I added a few flowers, splashes again and my work was ready!


 Mam nadzieję, że praca przypadnie Wam do gustu.
Jeśli macie jakiekolwiek pytania - śmiało piszcie :)

I hope you will like my project.
If you have any questions - do not hesitate to contact me:)


Ściskam, Paulina

Hugs, Paulina


Użyłam: / I used :
 


  
http://www.retrokraftshop.pl/pl/1062-antiqued-bronze-distress-spray-stain.html



15 komentarzy :

  1. Totally gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at More than words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. oh my god wow!!!! Thank you for playing with us at More than words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow wow wow, I LOVE absolutely everything about this. A BRILLIANT take on our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than WOrds.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oh my goodness - this is sensational! I love the flower cluster and the string. Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very sweet page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Your layers of circles are superb! Thank you for sharing your art with us at More Than Words.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wow Paulina, a SUPER layout. Everything is great in ballance, love it! Thanks for taking part in the More Than Words challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Gorgeous layout! Beautiful background! Love the circle them! All the best from MTW! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. What can I say! This is a masterpiece! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This is crazy AWESOME !!! I loooove it !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. WOW WOW WOW….strikingly beautiful…in love with your creation…its so amazing...Thank you so very much for playing along at more than words this month…xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń